authboss v2.1.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2018-10-28 // about 3 years ago
- ➕ Add Config option to defaults.HTTPRedirector to allow it to coerce redirect response codes to http.StatusOK to help make more regular APIs.
- ➕ Add Config option for MailRoot. This is a URL that overrides the typical URL building using Root/MountPath that recover and confirm do to enable creating mail links to a different location than where the API is hosted.
- ➕ Add a configuration option that allows confirm to change the method type it expects since in an API setting a GET is strange as there is body details.
- 0️⃣ defaults.HTTPRedirector now always responds with a "status": "success" when responding to an API unless there's a failure.
- 0️⃣ defaults.JSONRenderer now renders a "status": "success" or "status": "failure" based on the presence of known failure keys (configurable, defaults to standard Authboss HTMLData errors).
- 🛠 Fix a bug where content-types like 'application/json;charset=utf-8' would not trigger api responses in the default responder.
- 🛠 Fix LoadCurrentUser error handling, it was swallowing errors when users were not logged in, changed to be consistent, now returns ErrUserNotFound just like CurrentUser.
- 🛠 Fix a bug where EventAuth and EventAuthFailure were not being fired in the 2fa modules which would stop users from becoming locked on 2fa failures or logging in without being confirmed.