badger v1.4.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2018-05-04 // over 3 years ago
- 🌲 Make mmap-ing of value log optional.
- ⚙ Run GC multiple times, based on recorded discard statistics.
- ➕ Add MergeOperator.
- 👮 Force compact L0 on clsoe (#439).
- ➕ Add truncate option to warn about data loss (#452).
- Discard key versions during compaction (#464).
- Introduce new
LSMOnlyOptions, to make Badger act like a typical LSM based DB.
🐛 Bug fix:
- 🚚 (Temporary) Check max version across all tables in Get (removed in next release).
- ⚡️ Update commit and read ts while loading from backup.
- 🌲 Ensure all transaction entries are part of the same value log file.
- On commit, run unlock callbacks before doing writes (#413).
- Wait for goroutines to finish before closing iterators (#421).