Caddy v2.0.0-beta.20 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-03-24 // about 1 year ago
🏷 Caddy 2.0 beta 20 is the next and hopefully final pre-release in the development cycle of Caddy 2 and is the best one yet! We recommend that everyone on the beta track upgrade, test in a dev or staging environment, and then use in production.
🚀 🎉 This should be the last beta version before the release candidates. Unless major bugs or changes are found soon, the next tag will probably be RC1. Most new features are now slated for 2.1.
🍱 💚 Please consider sponsoring this project. I work on this full-time and appreciate your support!
- 🚀 ⚠️ Removed
brotliencoder module, and
cacheHTTP middleware. We wanted to slim up the code base a little by removing modules that we deemed non-essential for our initial release. They will be available in other repositories, and you can still plug them in if you need them.
- 🛠 Fix for ACME error that sometimes occurred in new/first-time deployments
- reverse_proxy: Service discovery through DNS SRV records
- 🛠 Numerous other bug fixes and improvements
🚀 Please remember that Caddy 2 is still pre-release so there may be breaking changes between tags. We hope you will find ways to use Caddy 2 beta in production and report any issues you find!
This is a community effort, so please report bugs, join the discussion, and submit pull requests to be a part of the team!
- 👍 Community forum to ask questions, get community support, and lend your help
- Issue tracker for bug reports and dev discussion
- 🚀 ⚠️ Removed