Caddy v2.0.0-beta11 Release NotesRelease Date: 2019-12-23 // about 2 months ago
🚀 Caddy 2.0 beta 11 is the next pre-release in the development cycle of Caddy 2 and is the best update yet! We recommend that everyone on the beta track upgrade.
- 👌 Support for automatic config documentation (new docs site should be ready soon!)
- 🛠 Multiple fixes for
@idusage in the admin API
- ✨ Enhancements to rewrite handler and request matchers
- 🌲 Log can now output to arbitrary network sockets
- 👌 Improved TLS cert management at scale
- 👌 Improved templates handler; better markdown and "include" support
- 🛠 Several other significant bug fixes
🍱 💚 Please consider sponsoring this project!
🚀 Please remember that Caddy 2 beta releases are not yet feature-complete as development is ongoing, nor are they stable; there are likely to be some breaking changes between tags. We hope you will find ways to use Caddy 2 beta in production and report any issues you find!
Thank you to all of you who have reported bugs or requested features so far. We continue to make good progress.
👀 To learn how to get started, see the README on the v2 branch.
This is a community effort, so please report bugs, join the discussion, and submit pull requests to be a part of the team!
- 👍 Community forum to ask questions, get community support, and lend your help
- Issue tracker for bug reports and dev discussion