Caddy v2.0.0-beta2 Release NotesRelease Date: 2019-09-20 // over 1 year ago
🚀 Caddy 2.0 beta 2 is the next pre-release in the development cycle of Caddy 2. Notable changes:
- You can now perform substring or regular expression replacements in headers
- 🚚 The reverse proxy allows header manipulation: add, set, remove, and substring/regexp replacements
- 📇 Renamed
static_responseCaddyfile directive to
- ⚡️ Updated certmagic, so (1) long-expired certificates are cleaned up from storage, and (2) Caddy will attempt to replace a revoked certificate with a new one automatically
- 🔧 Ability to configure storage with the Caddyfile
- 🛠 Several bug fixes and improvements
🚀 Please remember that Caddy 2 beta releases are not yet feature-complete, as development is ongoing, nor are they stable; there are likely to be some breaking changes between tags. We hope you will find ways to use Caddy 2 beta in production and report any issues you find!
Thank you to all of you who have reported bugs or requested features so far. We've made good progress.
👀 To learn how to get started, see the README on the v2 branch.
This is a community effort, so please report bugs, join the discussion, and submit pull requests to be a part of the team!
- 👍 Community forum to ask questions, get community support, and lend your help
- Issue tracker for bug reports and dev discussion