cayley v0.7.6 Release NotesRelease Date: 2019-10-14 // 8 months ago
🚀 The long anticipated release brings a lot of bug fixes and some performance improvements, especially for KV backends.
- 🆕 New SQLite backend (#751).
- KV and NoSQL backends migrated to Hidalgo.
- 🎉 Initial import to KV backends should be much faster now (#803).
- A new
Order()iterator and corresponding method for Gizmo (#796).
- Set of changes to Gizmo to make it more Gremlin-compatible (#822, #849, #859).
- Gizmo can now emit JSON-LD via HTTP API if appropriate
Acceptheader is set (#821).
🐛 Bug fixes
- 👀 A lot of bug fixes for queries, backends, etc. See the full changelog for details.
- Switched to Go modules.
- 📦 Quads package split to it's own repository.
💥 Breaking changes
query.Sessioninterface changed to be more user-friendly.
Note: Cayley haven't reached 1.0 yet, thus you should pin a specific version in
go.modto avoid breaking changes. We try hard to minimize those.