cel-go v0.4.0-alpha.1 Release NotesRelease Date: 2019-10-25 // 7 months ago
🚀 This is an alpha release of the planned 0.4.0 release which will feature the following changes:
- Replace a handful of top-level interfaces with concrete structs.
- Complete the known unknowns implementation.
- Making it easier to embed CEL in larger rule engines.
🚀 The alpha releases will include breaking changes and bug fixes on the path to publishing the official 0.4.0 release.
- 👌 Support for parsing from
- 📜 Ability to override the creation of
common.Locationobjects at parse time.
- 🔀 Instances of
cel.Issuesmay be merged together.
- 🆕 New test case showing how to use custom macros.
- 🛠 Fix for error propagation on
- 🛠 Fix for panic during type-check when the comprehension ranges are of invalid type.
💥 Breaking Changes
- 🚚 The
common.Sourceinterface removes the
IDLocationmethods and adds
cel.Issuesinterface has been replaced by a concrete struct type.