consul v1.7.0-beta4 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-01-31 // 4 months ago
- agent: mitigate potential DoS vector allowing unbounded server resource usage from unauthenticated connections [GH-7159]
- acl: add ACL enforcement to the
- 🔊 logging: Switch over to using go-hclog and allow emitting either structured or unstructured logs. [GH-1249][GH-7130]
- acl: (Consul Enterprise only)
intention:writeprivileges are now granted by the
namespace-managementpolicy that is injected into each new namespace.
- 📜 config: Fixed a bug that caused some config parsing to be case-sensitive: [GH-7191]
- connect: (Consul Enterprise only) Fixed a bug that caused Envoy intention authorization to improperly request authorization in the
- connect: (Consul Enterprise only) Fixed bugs that caused the intention CLI interface to not properly handle namespaces in the strings passed as its arguments.
- 🚚 ui: Remove the Policy/Service Identity selector from namespace policy form [GH-7124]
- 💻 ui: Fix positioning of active icon in the selected menu item [GH-7148]
- 📜 ui: Discovery-Chain: Improve parsing of redirects [GH-7174]