delve v0.11.0-alpha Release NotesRelease Date: 2016-01-26 // almost 6 years ago
- 🏁 Windows support landed in master. Still work to be done, but 95% the way there. (@lukehoban)
step-instructioncommand added, has same behavior of the old
- (Backend) Implementation for conditional breakpoints, front end command coming soon. (@aarzilli)
- 🖨 Implement expression evaluator, can now execute commands like
print i == 2. (@aarzilli)
stepcommand no longer steps single instruction but goes to next source line, stepping into functions.
- ♻️ Refactor of
parseGcommand for clarity and speed improvements.
- ⚡️ Optimize reading from target process memory with cache. (prefetch + parse) (@aarzilli)
- Shorten file paths in
- ➕ Added Git SHA to version output.
- 👌 Support function spec with partial package paths. (@aarzilli)
- 🛠 Bunch of misc variable evaluation fixes (@aarzilli)
- 🛠 Misc fixes in preparation for Go 1.6. (@aarzilli, @derekparker)
- 📜 Replace stdlib debug/dwarf with golang.org/x/debug/dwarf and fix Dwarf endian related parsing issues. (@aarzilli)
- 🛠 Fix
goroutinesnot working without an argument. (@aarzilli)
- Always clear temp breakpoints, even if normal breakpoint is hit. (@aarzilli)
- Infinite loading loop through maps. (@aarzilli)
- 🛠 Fix OSX issues related to CGO memory corruption (array overrun in CGO). (@aarzilli)
- 🛠 Fix OSX issue related to reporting multiple breakpoints hit at same time. (@aarzilli)
- 🛠 Fix panic when using the