delve v0.12.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2017-01-11 // about 5 years ago
- ➕ Added support for OSX 10.12.1 kernel update (@aarzilli)
- ➕ Added flag to set working directory (#650) (@rustyrobot)
- ➕ Added stepout command (@aarzilli)
- 🏁 Implemented "attach" on Windows (@alexbrainman)
- Implemented next / step / step-instruction on parked goroutines (@aarzilli)
- ➕ Added support for App Engine (@dbenque)
- 👍 Go 1.7 support
- ➕ Added HomeBrew formula for installing on OSX.
- Delve now will break on unrecovered panics. (@aarzilli)
- Headless server can serve multiple clients.
- Conditional breakpoints have been implemented. (@aarzilli)
- Disassemble command has been implemented. (@aarzilli)
- 📚 Much improved documentation (still a ways to go).
- 🖨 Pretty printing: type of elements of interface slices are printed.
- 👌 Improvements in internal operation of "step" command.
- 👍 Allow quoting in build flags argument.
- "h" as alias for "help" command. (@stmuk)
- 👌 Improved prologue detection for large stack frames (#690) (@aarzilli)
- 🛠 Fixed bugs involving stale executables during restart (#689) (@aarzilli)
- Various improvements to variable evaluation code (@aarzilli)
- 🛠 Fix bug reading process comm name (@ggndnn)
- ➕ Add better detection for launching non executable files. (@aarzilli)
- 🛠 Fix halt bug during tracing. (@aarzilli)
- 🏁 Do not use escape codes on Windows when unsupported (@alexbrainman)
- 🛠 Fixed path lookup logic on Windows. (@lukehoban)