dig alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Dependency Injection" category.
Alternatively, view dig alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
5.6 7.6 dig VS containerA lightweight yet powerful IoC dependency injection container for Go projects
Do you think we are missing an alternative of dig or a related project?
A reflection based dependency injection toolkit for Go.
- Powering an application framework, e.g. Fx.
- Resolving the object graph during process startup.
- Using in place of an application framework, e.g. Fx.
- Resolving dependencies after the process has already started.
- Exposing to user-land code as a Service Locator.
We recommend consuming SemVer major version
your dependency manager of choice.
$ glide get 'go.uber.org/dig#^1' $ dep ensure -add "go.uber.org/[email protected]" $ go get 'go.uber.org/[email protected]'
This library is
v1 and follows SemVer strictly.
No breaking changes will be made to exported APIs before