discordgo v0.21.1 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-06-21 // over 2 years ago
🚀 (note: this release has been directly superseded by v0.21.1 due to a mixup in the merge and the immutability of the Go module proxy; please refer to that version if you're pinning against a version!)
This one was a bit of a long time coming. Say hello to DiscordGo v0.21.0!
Special Thanks To
🚀 for all the help and contributions to this project—leading to this release! You are all very appreciated!
💥 Breaking Changes
- 👀 The "Gateway Intents" system is now supported and enabled by default. See the wiki for information on disabling it.
Session.MessageReactionsnow takes additional parameters supporting pagination; set both to
""to retain current functionality. #626
Session.RequestGuildMembersnow takes an additional parameter indicating whether to request member presences.
Session.Guildno longer attempts to fetch the guild from the state, bringing it in line with other
Session.State.Guildto do so. #683
🐛 Bug Fixes
- Missing fields in
- Resumes are now functioning after a long-standing bug preventing them on reconnects #761
- Internal API URL changed from
🆕 New Features
- "Allowed mentions" functionality, allowing mentions in a message to be allowed or blocked on an allowlist basis (did I say allow?) #761
- Fetch message details after its deletion if messages are being tracked in the state #743
- Request guild members for multiple guilds #709
Want more infomation?
🚀 Read the PRs, Issues, Commits associated with this release.