🚀 This release removes private links (normal links are still there) and introduces a way of creating private keys by simply calling
keygenwith an "extendable" key (ie. a key with
epermission). On top of that, it has a few optimisations and emitter now defaults to using/generating license v2 which was introduced a few months ago.
- ➕ Added chunking before sending through to the gossi unicast, given that the max frame is 10MB we can send at once (#254)
- ➕ Added a debug mode flag in the config. Ppprof HTTP endpoints are now by default disabled and you'll need to flip the flag on to enable them (#255)
- 🛠 Fixed a security issue by disallowing pub/sub on extended keys (#262) (#261)
- ➕ Added a way to extend keys through a normal keygen method. Users will need to provide a key which has extend permissions in the request along with the desired access permissions. Note that the permissions will be a reflection of the key itself (e.g: if a key has re permissions and keygen request contains wr, the resulting key will only have r permission) (#268)
- ⬆️ Upgraded the dependencies and made v2 license default. (#278)
- ✂ Removed private links as they have been replaced with a keygen. This is to make sure there's only one way of extending keys and keep the API relatively simple to understand. (#279)
🚀 This release makes flush and read rate limiting configurable which allows brokers to be more protected against misbehaving clients.
🔄 Change Log:
🏗 This is Emitter broker build v2.0.664.
🏗 This is Emitter broker build v2.0.640.
🏗 This is Emitter broker build v2.0.600.
🏗 This is Emitter broker build v2.0.571.
🏗 This is Emitter broker build v2.0.540.
🏗 This is Emitter broker build v2.0.527.
🏗 This is Emitter broker build v2.0.521.
🏗 This is Emitter broker build v2.0.516.