Avg Release Cycle
608 days ago
Stabilizing Flamingo, API and code
- Flamingo now uses the MIT license. The CLA has been removed.
- Flamingo v3.2.0 provides a new auth package which makes authentication easier an more canonical.
- the old core/oauth is deprecated and provides a compatibility layer for core/auth.
- web.SessionStore provides programmatic access to web.Session
- flamingo.session.saveMode allows to define a more granular session save behaviour
- config loading:
- both routes.yml and routes.yaml are now supported
- 🌐 framework/web:
- the framework router got a couple of stability updates.
- the web responder and responses don't fail anymore for uninitialized responses.
- error responses are wrapped with a http error message
- the flamingo.static.file controller needs a dir to not serve from root.
- all errors are handled via Go's error package
- go 1.13/1.14:
- support for 1.12 has been dropped
v3.1.6January 10, 2020
v3.1.5January 06, 2020
v3.1.4January 06, 2020
v3.1.3January 06, 2020
v3.1.2December 20, 2019
v3.1.1December 19, 2019
- Dingo is bumped to v0.2.4, so we are up to date now with the improved error handling
flamingo.Appis reorganized, providing way more possibilities to debug and improved handling of dingo&co
- 🔧 we now support Cue configuration
v3.0.4November 08, 2019