Flamingo v3.2.1 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-10-26 // 12 months ago
Stabilizing Flamingo, API and code
Previous changes from v3.2.0
- Flamingo now uses the MIT license. The CLA has been removed.
- Flamingo v3.2.0 provides a new auth package which makes authentication easier an more canonical.
- the old core/oauth is deprecated and provides a compatibility layer for core/auth.
- web.SessionStore provides programmatic access to web.Session
- flamingo.session.saveMode allows to define a more granular session save behaviour
- config loading:
- both routes.yml and routes.yaml are now supported
- 🌐 framework/web:
- the framework router got a couple of stability updates.
- the web responder and responses don't fail anymore for uninitialized responses.
- error responses are wrapped with a http error message
- the flamingo.static.file controller needs a dir to not serve from root.
- all errors are handled via Go's error package
- go 1.13/1.14:
- support for 1.12 has been dropped