Avg Release Cycle
2549 days ago
v1.9.1 ChangesJune 10, 2016
- 🛠 Small improvements and fixes to prevent race conditions on calling the onClose function callback.
v1.9.0 ChangesJune 02, 2016
- ✂ Removed the jQuery dependency.
v1.8.2 ChangesMay 16, 2016
- 🛠 Fixed possible race condition in websocket backend (Synchronous websocket write message and write close message).
v1.8.1 ChangesMarch 20, 2016
- OnRead callbacks are now called in a new goroutine.
v1.8.0 ChangesNovember 26, 2015
- ➕ Added support for the Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) mechanism. Added new option EnableCORS.
v1.7.0 ChangesNovember 16, 2015
- ➕ Added CheckOrigin option.
v1.6.0 ChangesNovember 15, 2015
- ➕ Added method to obtain the socket ID of the client-side.
- 🌲 Websocket: don't log messages if the 1005 close code is received (CloseNoStatusReceived).
v1.5.0 ChangesNovember 04, 2015
- ➕ Added GetSocket method to server.
- Some minor improvements.
v1.4.1 ChangesOctober 19, 2015
- 🚚 websocket: removed dirty hack to fix unnecessary log messages and fixed this with the websocket close code.
v1.4.0 ChangesOctober 18, 2015
- Implemented socket ClosedChan method.
- Reformatted README.