Glue v1.2.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2015-08-11 // over 6 years ago
- 🛠 Several small fixes and improvements.
- ➕ Added channel support to communicate in different channels.
- Sockets are added to a map of active sockets.
- A list of active sockets can be retrieved with glue.Sockets().
- ➕ Added unique ID for each socket.
- ➕ Added Release function to block new incoming connections and to close all current connected sockets.
- ➕ Added socket.Value interface to store custom data.
- ➕ Added glue socket protocol versions check during socket connection initialization.
- Removed discard_send_buffers from the frontend library. Use the discard callback in the send function instead.