Avg Release Cycle
1999 days ago
- ⚡️ Updated Version
- ➕ Added semantic version check with backward compatibility check.
- 📊 Implemented ajax poll timeout and close handling.
- Suppress unnecessary websocket close error message.
- Restructured backend sockets.
- 🚚 Moved glue methods into a server struct.
- 🆕 New socket ID generation.
- ➕ Added support to set custom HTTP base URLs.
- ➕ Added server options.
- HTTP server is now started by the glue server.
- ➕ Added support for custom HTTP multiplexers.
- 🛠 Several small fixes and improvements.
- ➕ Added channel support to communicate in different channels.
- Sockets are added to a map of active sockets.
- A list of active sockets can be retrieved with glue.Sockets().
- ➕ Added unique ID for each socket.
- ➕ Added Release function to block new incoming connections and to close all current connected sockets.
- ➕ Added socket.Value interface to store custom data.
- ➕ Added glue socket protocol versions check during socket connection initialization.
- Removed discard_send_buffers from the frontend library. Use the discard callback in the send function instead.
- ➕ Added socket OnRead event. Either use Read or OnRead.
- ➕ Added internal read handler with locking...
- ⚡️ Updated README.
- ⚡️ Updated TODO.
- ➕ Added Changelog.
- ➕ Added blocking socket Read method.
- ✂ Removed socket OnRead event.