gobetween v0.2.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2016-07-22 // almost 5 years ago
🚀 This release brings several big features such as full-functional REST API and Stats, as well
🛠 as many bugfixes and improvements. All changes are backward-compatible with 0.1.0.
🆕 New Features
- 🚚 REST API implementation (info, servers list/create/remove, stats, config dump).
- Implemented gathering stats for servers and backends (rx/tx, rx/tx per second, connections count, etc)
- Set GOMAXPROCS to cpu count automatically if no env var is present
- ➕ Added TLS support for Docker discovery
- Added docker_container_host_env_var property to Docker discovery
- 👍 Allow any type of value (int or string) in port in JSON discovery
- 👉 Make healthchecks optional
- 🛠 Fixed panic runtime error exec discovery when exec_command is not valid path and timeout=0
- 🛠 Fixed roundrobin balance strategy
- 🛠 Fixed how SRV discovery handler large UDP responses; Fixed sometimes missed port.
- 🛠 Fixed parsing backend on windows (with \r newlines)