gobetween v0.3.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2016-08-18 // over 4 years ago
🛠 This release brings several new features and improvemets, as well as bugfixes. Major things are
integrations with Consul, more flexible command-line options and Access control module.
🆕 New Features
- Consul Discovery
- Ability to load config not only from file, but also from URL and Consul key-value storage on startup
- More powerful command-line interface
- Leastbandwidth balancing strategy
- 👍 Allow passing parameters as GOBETWEEN env variable instead of args
- Possibility to specify format in /dump endpoint (toml or json)
- Refused connections counters for backends
- TCP mode for DNS SRV Discovery
- Creating server with the same name via rest api causes api to freeze
- 0️⃣ Runtime error when no [default] section is present in config
- 🐎 Replaced big.Int with uint64 for simplicity and performance reasons.