gobetween v0.4.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2017-04-07 // about 4 years ago
🛠 This release brings many new features and improvemets, as well as bugfixes.
👍 Major things are UDP support, TLS termination, TLS proxy, SNI-aware balancing.
🆕 New Features
- 👍 UDP protocol support
- TLS termination
- 🔧 TLS proxy (connect to backends with TLS and configurable certs)
- SNI-aware balancing (routing based on hostname from TLS Server Name Indication record)
- Possibility to enable CORS for REST API
- Messed up
- 🐛 Bugs in balancers: iphash, roundrobin, weight - now work more accurately
- Goroutine/memory leak caused by consul discovery not reusing http client
- 🐳 Docker discovery now can have empty TLS certificates.
- 🏗 Migrated to golang 1.8. Now it's minimal requirement for the build.