gobgp alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Networking" category.
Alternatively, view gobgp alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of gobgp or a related project?
GoBGP: BGP implementation in Go
GoBGP is an open source BGP implementation designed from scratch for modern environment and implemented in a modern programming language, the Go Programming Language.
Try a binary release.
- [Getting Started](docs/sources/getting-started.md)
- [Typical operation examples](docs/sources/cli-operations.md)
- [Complete syntax](docs/sources/cli-command-syntax.md)
- [Route Server](docs/sources/route-server.md)
- [Route Reflector](docs/sources/route-reflector.md)
- Zebra Integration
- [FIB manipulation](docs/sources/zebra.md)
- [Equal Cost Multipath Routing](docs/sources/zebra-multipath.md)
- [Managing GoBGP with your favorite language with gRPC](docs/sources/grpc-client.md)
- Go Native BGP Library
- [SR Policy](docs/sources/lib-srpolicy.md)
- [Graceful Restart](docs/sources/graceful-restart.md)
- [Additional Paths](docs/sources/add-paths.md)
- [Peer Group](docs/sources/peer-group.md)
- [Dynamic Neighbor](docs/sources/dynamic-neighbor.md)
- [eBGP Multihop](docs/sources/ebgp-multihop.md)
- [TTL Security](docs/sources/ttl-security.md)
- Data Center Networking
- [Unnumbered BGP](docs/sources/unnumbered-bgp.md)
Community, discussion and support
We have the Slack for questions, discussion, suggestions, etc.
You have code or documentation for GoBGP? Awesome! Send a pull
request. No CLA, board members, governance, or other mess. See [
BUILD.md](BUILD.md) for info on
GoBGP is licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0. See LICENSE for the full license text.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the gobgp README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.