gobgp alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Networking" category
Do you think we are missing an alternative of gobgp or a related project?
GoBGP: BGP implementation in Go
GoBGP is an open source BGP implementation designed from scratch for modern environment and implemented in a modern programming language, the Go Programming Language.
Try a binary release.
- [Getting Started](docs/sources/getting-started.md)
- [Typical operation examples](docs/sources/cli-operations.md)
- [Complete syntax](docs/sources/cli-command-syntax.md)
- [Route Server](docs/sources/route-server.md)
- [Route Reflector](docs/sources/route-reflector.md)
- Zebra Integration
- [FIB manipulation](docs/sources/zebra.md)
- [Equal Cost Multipath Routing](docs/sources/zebra-multipath.md)
- [Managing GoBGP with your favorite language with gRPC](docs/sources/grpc-client.md)
- Go Native BGP Library
- [Graceful Restart](docs/sources/graceful-restart.md)
- [Additional Paths](docs/sources/add-paths.md)
- [Peer Group](docs/sources/peer-group.md)
- [Dynamic Neighbor](docs/sources/dynamic-neighbor.md)
- [eBGP Multihop](docs/sources/ebgp-multihop.md)
- [TTL Security](docs/sources/ttl-security.md)
- Data Center Networking
- [Unnumbered BGP](docs/sources/unnumbered-bgp.md)
Community, discussion and support
We have the Slack for questions, discussion, suggestions, etc.
You have code or documentation for GoBGP? Awesome! Send a pull
request. No CLA, board members, governance, or other mess. See [
BUILD.md](BUILD.md) for info on
GoBGP is licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0. See LICENSE for the full license text.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the gobgp README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.