v3.0.2March 29, 2020
v3.0.0 had a bug in
go.mod, defining the module as
github.com/go-gorp/gorpwithout the all-important version suffix. v3.0.1 has been released with a fixed module name in the
✅ The reason for the bump to v3 is because we're now supporting go modules. This has zero effect on our runtime dependencies, since 100% of our dependencies are in the standard library and therefore are not included in
go.sum. All dependencies mentioned in
go.modare test dependencies.
However, this will provide a list of driver versions that we've tested against.
This is the same as
v2.2.0, but with
🆕 New Features
- 👀 Setting
truewill cause queries with slice arguments to have their slice arguments expanded. See the docs on the
DbMaptype for details.
🐛 Bug Fixes
- 🛠 Fixed our internal
NullTimetype and tests around that type for recent go versions
- 🛠 Fixed our tests' timestamp parsing code
- 🛠 Fixed a panic when a nil
driver.Valueris passed in and trace logging is on
Table.SetUniqueTogetheris now idempotent
- ⬆️ Bumped our travis go versions and the postgres service
- ✂ Deleted some old code that was build-tag-restricted to go versions <1.8
- 📚 Documentation typos and ignored errors fixed
- 👀 Setting
🚀 Included in this release (ignoring merge commits):
- 📚 252b0db: Add documentation for using sqlite3 extensions.
- 👍 38e1f13: Dropped support for go 1.4 and 1.5
- b5e1652: Cleaned up some code examples in README.md
- Add go 1.8 and 1.9 to go versions on travis
- Add a
WithContextmethod to both the DbMap and Transaction types, to create a map or transaction that runs all subsequent queries using the passed in
- 🛠 dc4f2a4: Fixed the SqlTyper's type to return a
driver.Valueinstead of a
- ⚡️ 2fba08c and d62836b: Updated the build status badge to only report on the master branch in the README.
- c5fd513: Added a
LowercaseFieldsboolean to allow the
PostgresDialectto automatically convert field names to lower case.
- 🛠 2925510: When
rows.Next()returns false, the docs say to check
rows.Err(), which we weren't doing. This fixes the problem.
- 💅 4df7849: Ginkgo was causing test polution, a problem that I've run in to with ginkgo many times before. Rather than continue down that road again, we replaced ginkgo with onpar, which is a similar BDD-style library that's a lot simpler.
v2.0.0November 13, 2016
v1.7.1February 04, 2015
v1.7September 06, 2014