Avg Release Cycle
888 days ago
- 👌 Support for labels using unsigned integers.
- 👌 Support for empty buckets tag, which will generate nil buckets for the prometheus Histogram and use default prometheus buckets.
- 👌 Support for empty objectives tag, which will generate nil objectives for the prometheus Summary and use an empty objectives map after all.
- 💥 Breaking :
prometheus.Histogramis now used to build histograms, instead of
prometheus.Observer, which means that previous code building
prometheus.Observerwon't compile anymore.
- 💥 Breaking : default buckets on histograms. All histogram should explicitly specify their buckets now or they will fail to build.
- 💥 Breaking : default objectives on summaries. All summaries should explicitly specify their objectives now or they will fail to build.
- 🏗 Summary building was not failing with malformed objectives.
If you're migrating from a
v0.x.y, you will need to:
Metric func() prometheus.Observerby
Metric func() prometheus.Histogram
- 👍 On
buckets:""which will use the
prometheus.DefBucketsbucekts, or even better, define yours.
objectives:".5,.95,.99"to keep using the same objectives, or define yours.
- ➕ Add objectives to summaries through struct tag and set default values when none specified ### 🔄 Changed
- ⬆️ Upgraded client_golang to v1
- ⬇️ Reduced the number of default buckets from 12 to 7 between 0.05s and 10s
- 🚀 All the code for the initial open source release
🚀 [Unreleased]: https://github.com/cabify/gotoprom/compare/v1.1.0...HEAD