Avg Release Cycle
2289 days ago
v0.4December 20, 2016
v0.3November 14, 2016
v0.2November 02, 2016
v0.1 ChangesJanuary 05, 2016
guble messaging server
guble is a simple user facing messaging and data replication server, written in golang.
Guble is in an early state. It is already working well and very useful, but the protocol, API's and storage formats may
🔄 change without further announcement (until reaching v0.5. If you intend to use guble already, please get in contact.
- Publishing and subscription of messages to topics and subtopics
- Persistent message store with transparent live and offline fetching
- Websocket api and REST api for message publishing
- Commandline client and go client library
- Google cloud messaging adapter: Delivery of messages as gcm push notifications
- 🐳 Docker image for client and server