Avg Release Cycle
665 days ago
- ➕ Adds the default timeout of 30s
- 📚 Documentation has been updated
🚀 A huge thanks to all the contributors for this release.
- 🚤 Concurrent checks for all the checkers. This should prove to decrease latency for healthcheck response if there are a bunch of checkers doing Network I/O.
- 🚦 Optional global timeout for all checkers, in case you'd like to restrict the max response time. This includes context cancellation. This results in a breaking change since the checker requires the context to be passed for signalling cancellation. Thanks to @pcasaretto for working on this.
- 🌲 Observers, which are non-essential checkers that do not need to result in healthcheck failure, but can be captured for error logging.
🚀 The initial release.