Jet is a template engine developed to be easy to use, powerful, dynamic, secure and very fast.
Jet Template Engine for GO alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Template Engines" category
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Jet Template Engine for GO or a related project?
Jet Template Engine for Go
Jet is a template engine developed to be easy to use, powerful, dynamic, yet secure and very fast.
- simple and familiar syntax
- supports template inheritance (
extends) and composition (
- descriptive error messages with filename and line number
- simple C-like expressions
- very fast execution – Jet can execute templates faster than some pre-compiled template engines
- very light in terms of allocations and memory footprint
Version 4 brings a lot of bug fixes and improvements as well as [updated documentation](./docs/index.md), but make sure to read through the [breaking changes](./docs/changes.md) before making the jump.
- [Syntax Reference](./docs/syntax.md)
- Wiki (some things are out of date)
An example application is available in the repository. Use
go get -u github.com/CloudyKit/jet or clone the repository into
$GOPATH/github.com/CloudyKit/jet, then do:
$ cd examples/todos; go run main.go
If you use IntelliJ there is a plugin available at https://github.com/jhsx/GoJetPlugin. There is also a very good Go plugin for IntelliJ – see https://github.com/go-lang-plugin-org/go-lang-idea-plugin. GoJetPlugin + Go-lang-idea-plugin = happiness!
All contributions are welcome – if you find a bug please report it.
- José Santos (@jhsx)
- Daniel Lohse (@annismckenzie)
- Alexander Willing (@sauerbraten)