Jet is a template engine developed to be easy to use, powerful, dynamic, secure and very fast.
Jet Template Engine for GO alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Template Engines" category.
Alternatively, view Jet Template Engine for GO alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Jet Template Engine for GO or a related project?
Jet Template Engine for Go
Jet is a template engine developed to be easy to use, powerful, dynamic, yet secure and very fast.
- simple and familiar syntax
- supports template inheritance (
extends) and composition (
- descriptive error messages with filename and line number
- simple C-like expressions
- very fast execution – Jet can execute templates faster than some pre-compiled template engines
- very light in terms of allocations and memory footprint
Version 6 brings major improvements to the Go API. Make sure to read through the [breaking changes](./docs/changes.md) before making the jump.
- Go API
- [Syntax Reference](./docs/syntax.md)
- Wiki (some things are out of date)
An example to-do application is available in [examples/todos](./examples/todos). Clone the repository, then (in the repository root) do:
$ cd examples/todos; go run main.go
If you use IntelliJ there is a plugin available at https://github.com/jhsx/GoJetPlugin. There is also a very good Go plugin for IntelliJ – see https://github.com/go-lang-plugin-org/go-lang-idea-plugin. GoJetPlugin + Go-lang-idea-plugin = happiness!
All contributions are welcome – if you find a bug please report it.
- José Santos (@jhsx)
- Daniel Lohse (@annismckenzie)
- Alexander Willing (@sauerbraten)