libgosubs alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Video" category.
Alternatively, view libgosubs alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of libgosubs or a related project?
Golang library to read and write subtitles in the following formats
- Advanced SubStation Alpha v4
- TTML v1.0 - This is based on the spec provided by Netflix in their documentation
- WebVTT experimental support
- MicroDVD experimental support # notes
TTML is somewhat complex to implement in Go due to the way that Go handles XML namespaces. Until this issue is fixed, two different structs for reading and writing, as well as a lengthy conversion function will probably be necessary. See the test file for a sample (and probably poor) implementation.
- Clean up the ASSv4 format, specifically do something about the way headers are handled
- Experimental MicroDVD format support added
libgosubs project garbage
Available via Godoc