Miniflux is a self-hosted software to read RSS/RDF/Atom/JSON feeds.
Miniflux alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Miscellaneous" category
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Miniflux or a related project?
Miniflux is a minimalist and opinionated feed reader:
- Written in Go (Golang)
- Works only with Postgresql
- Doesn't use any ORM
- Doesn't use any complicated framework
- Single binary compiled statically without dependency
- The number of features is voluntarily limited
It's simple, fast, lightweight and super easy to install.
Official website: https://miniflux.app
- Installation Instructions
- Upgrading to a New Version
- Command Line Usage
- User Interface Usage
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Integration with External Services
- Rewrite and Scraper Rules
- API Reference
- Frequently Asked Questions
Dark theme when using keyboard navigation:
- Authors: Frédéric Guillot - List of contributors
- Distributed under Apache 2.0 License
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Miniflux README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.