mongo-go-driver v1.4.3 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-11-03 // 7 months ago
🚀 The MongoDB Go driver team is pleased to release 1.4.3 of the official Go driver.
🚀 This release contains several bug fixes.
📚 Documentation can be found on pkg.go.dev and the MongoDB documentation site. BSON library documentation is also available on pkg.go.dev. Questions and inquiries can be asked on the MongoDB Developer Community. Bugs can be reported in the Go Driver Jira where a list of current issues can be found.
🚀 Release Notes
- 🔒 [GODRIVER-1757] - Security Vulnerability: system DLL loaded without path specified
- 📄 [GODRIVER-1768] - Incorrect docs for unmarshaling BSON Null to bson.M
- [GODRIVER-1769] - Collection.FindOne option MaxTime not working
- [GODRIVER-1770] - GridFS download chunk size should be read from files document, not bucket
- [GODRIVER-1764] - Use new mingw version in Evergreen tasks