patron alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Web Frameworks" category.
Alternatively, view patron alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of patron or a related project?
Patron is french for
pattern, but it means also
boss which we found out later (no pun intended).
The entry point of the framework is the
Components to handle the processing of sync and async requests. The
Service starts by default an
HTTP Component which hosts the debug, alive, ready and metric endpoints. Any other endpoints will be added to the default
HTTP Component as
Routes one can specify middleware functions to be applied ordered to all routes as
MiddlewareFunc. The service set's up by default logging with
zerolog, tracing and metrics with
Patron provides abstractions for the following functionality of the framework:
- service, which orchestrates everything
- components and processors, which provide an abstraction of adding processing functionality to the service
- asynchronous message processing (RabbitMQ, Kafka, AWS SQS)
- synchronous processing (HTTP)
- gRPC support
- metrics and tracing
Patron provides the same defaults for making the usage as simple as possible.
Patron needs Go 1.14 as a minimum.
Table of Contents
- [AWS SQS](docs/components/async/AWSSQS.md)
- [Distributed Tracing](docs/observability/DistributedTracing.md)
- [Code of Conduct](docs/CodeOfConduct.md)
- [Contribution Guidelines](docs/ContributionGuidelines.md)