resgate v1.3.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2019-10-02 // about 2 years ago
RES Protocol version
🚀 Release info
👌 Support for NATS user credentials expands the uses cases for Resgate, while backward compatible improvements to the protocol makes it easier for the services to handle query requests.
Both the migration to Go Modules and the RES Protocol Semantic Versioning makes it easier to know that a particular resgate version will work nicely with older services.
🔋 Features & improvements
- 👍 #108 Support for NATS user credentials
- #116 Migrated to Go Modules
- #118 Resgate version accessible through
- 🌲 #121 Improved log output and added separate
- #110 Allow query on non-query requests
- #111 Added Invalid Query error
- 📄 #113 Defined RES Protocol Semantic Versioning