Avg Release Cycle
218 days ago
🚀 This is another development release, offering several enchantments and bug fixes.
🚀 Because it's very long since we last did a release, there are two many major changes to list. Below you can however find an incomplete list of breaking changes:
- PR #151: ValuesValidator FieldValidator attribute in schema.Dict struct replaced by Values Field.
- PR #179: ValuesValidator FieldValidator attribute in schema.Array struct replaced by Values Field.
- PR #204: Storage drivers need to accept pointer to Expression implementer in query.Predicate.
- filter parameters in sub-query will be validated for type match.
- filter parameters will be validated for type match only, instead of type & constrains.
- PR #228: Reference projection fields will be validated against referenced resource schema.
- PR #230: Connection projection fields will be validated against connected resource schema.
- ⚡️ PR #241: Always call OnUpdate field hook on HTTP PUT for existing documents. Deleting a field with Default value set, will always be reset to its default value.
v0.1.0January 04, 2017