skeema v1.4.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2019-11-22 // about 2 years ago
🚀 For a complete description of new functionality, please see the release blog post.
- Support for diffing/altering partitioned tables. Thank you to Etsy for generously sponsoring the development of this functionality! (#57)
- Support for diffing/altering tables with generated columns (stored or virtual). (#49)
- Sharding enhancement: the schema option now permits use of regular expressions to match existing sharded schemas that follow a common naming convention. (d73a82c)
- 🆕 New linter check : lint-has-float (d44bea3)
- 🆕 New option: temp-schema-threads (b22daf5)
- 🆕 New option: temp-schema-binlog (d385890)
- 👌 Improvements to query timeout behavior (35c1797, b123469)
- 🗄 Option reuse-temp-schema is now deprecated; two edge case bugs in the option have been fixed. (e98d730)
- 🐛 Bug fix: lint and diff logic incorrectly viewed FULLTEXT indexes as equivalent/redundant to a BTREE index covering the same columns. (#110)
- 🐛 Bug fix: ignore LF vs CRLF differences in proc/func param lists. (ce8e022)
🍎 Note for macOS Catalina users: to allow execution of the Skeema binary, you must first either remove the quarantine bit (
xattr -d com.apple.quarantine skeema) or right-click open via Finder once. Alternatively, build Skeema from source.