- caught a few bugs in the timeseries and kullback leibler blocks
- 💻 made some nice UI changes
- introduced an exponential block so I can make a Poisson Process for the nice folks at the nychackr meetup
🚀 #SRCCON special release. A few loose ends tidied up so as to not look too terribly unprofessional introducing streamtools to the news nerds.
- ⚡️ updated histogram block to allow non-string types (though still no bucketing of real values)
- tidying to toemail connections
- elastigo and go-nsq version bumps
- attempts to make websocket and http stream more stable
- 🆕 new webRequest block for more robust http requests
- 🆕 new bang block
- 🆕 new categorial distribution block
- 🆕 new packbycount block
- 🆕 new packbyinterval block
- 🆕 new parseCSV block
- websocket stability improvements
- 💻 renaming of block ids through API and UI
- citibike interactive tour
- 💻 import st .json patterns through CLI (add paths as command line arguments)
- 👌 improvements to fromFile (now pollable)
- 👌 improvements to email block
- 📇 renamed pack to packbyvalue
- ➕ added Godep for dependency support
- 💻 UI improvements
- blocks are now are listed by category (and have categories)
- 👌 improvements to documentation
- 🛠 loads of little bugfixes
- ⬆️ upgraded nsq libraries
🚀 Lots of updates for this release.
For new blocks we have:
- an FFT block that uses the output of the existing timeseries block
- to / from HTTPGetRequest blocks that allow you to form complex GET query responses
For low level changes we have
👍 1. A block's query routes can now (optionally) support GET query parameters
⚡️ For updates we have
🛠 1. bug fixes in the email blocks by JP Robinson (https://github.com/jprobinson)
- new query endpoints for the cache block 🛠 3. updates and bugfixes to the GUI
🚀 This release contains:
- toEmail and fromEmail blocks: use streamtools to receive and create emails!
- linear modelling blocks: use streamtools to perform linear and logistic regression using stochastic gradient descent.
- ⚡️ GUI updates : a new block reference/creation panel.
- a kullback leibler block for comparing distributions.
- ➕ added a tutorials section to streamtools available at
/tutorialsin your streamtools server.
- 🛠 many small bug fixes and tweaks.
🚀 This release includes a bunch of new features, including:
- blocks for controlling beaglebone/raspberry pi
- dedupe and set blocks
- toMongo block
- streamtools now handles non-json data input
- 📜 a parseXML block
- fromFile block
🛠 Fixes including:
- fromSQS proper message handling
- 🛠 fixes for message overflow handling
And some new example patterns to help you get started.
🚀 This new release contains a lot of stability fixes, a ToBeanstalk block, and binaries for Windows and ARM (e.g. beaglebone black & raspberry) as well as Darwin and Linux. Enjoy!
⚡️ This is a major update. All new graphical interface, and new architecture. Enjoy!
🛠 this is a minor bugfix release
🚀 This release has a bunch of new blocks, and the ability to import and export patterns.