termdash v0.9.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2019-04-29 // over 2 years ago
TextInputwidget, an input field allowing interactive text input.
Donutwidget can now display an optional text label under the donut.
- Widgets now get information whether their container is focused when Draw is executed.
- The SegmentDisplay widget now has a method that returns the observed character capacity the last time Draw was called.
- 🏗 The grid.Builder API now allows users to specify options for intermediate containers, i.e. containers that don't have widgets, but represent rows and columns.
- Line chart widget now allows
math.NaNvalues to represent "no value" (values that will not be rendered) in the values slice.
💥 Breaking API changes
- The widgetapi.Widget.Draw method now accepts a second argument which provides widgets with additional metadata. This affects all implemented widgets.
- Termdash now requires at least Go version 1.10, which allows us to utilize
math.Roundinstead of our own implementation and
- Terminal shortcuts like
Ctrl-Ano longer come as two separate events, Termdash now mirrors termbox-go and sends these as one event.