terraform-validator alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Validation" category.
Alternatively, view terraform-validator alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
9.6 7.2 terraform-validator VS validator:100:Go Struct and Field validation, including Cross Field, Cross Struct, Map, Slice and Array diving
An idiomatic Go (golang) validation package. Supports configurable and extensible validation rules (validators) using normal language constructs instead of error-prone struct tags.
6.8 6.8 terraform-validator VS Validate⚔ Go package for data validation and filtering. support Map, Struct, Form data. Go通用的数据验证与过滤库，使用简单，内置大部分常用验证、过滤器，支持自定义验证器、自定义消息、字段翻译。
Flexible and customizable password validation
Do you think we are missing an alternative of terraform-validator or a related project?
This tool will help you ensure that a terraform folder answer to your norms and conventions rules. This can be really useful in several cases :
- You're a team that want to have a clean and maintainable code.
- You're a lonely developer that develop a lot of modules and you want to have a certain consistency between them.
- [x] make sure that the block names match a certain pattern.
- [x] make sure that the code is properly dispatched. To do this you can decide what type of block can contain each file (for example output blocks must be in
- [x] ensure that mandatory
.tffiles are present.
- [x] ensure that the terraform version has been defined.
- [x] ensure that the providers' version has been defined.
- [x] make sure that the variables and/or outputs blocks have the description argument filled in.
- [x] layered terraform folders (test recursively).
:warning: Terraform 0.12+ is supported only by the versions 2.0.0 and higher.
Please find the full documentation here (ReadTheDocs).
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the terraform-validator README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.