terraform-validator alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Validation" category
Flexible and customizable password validation
Do you think we are missing an alternative of terraform-validator or a related project?
This tool will help you ensure that a terraform folder answer to your norms and conventions rules. This can be really useful in several cases :
- You're a team that want to have a clean and maintainable code.
- You're a lonely developer that develop a lot of modules and you want to have a certain consistency between them.
- [x] make sure that the block names match a certain pattern.
- [x] make sure that the code is properly dispatched. To do this you can decide what type of block can contain each file (for example output blocks must be in
- [x] ensure that mandatory
.tffiles are present.
- [x] ensure that the terraform version has been defined.
- [x] ensure that the providers' version has been defined.
- [x] make sure that the variables and/or outputs blocks have the description argument filled in.
- [x] layered terraform folders (test recursively).
:warning: Terraform 0.12+ is supported only by the versions 2.0.0 and higher.
Please find the full documentation here (ReadTheDocs).
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the terraform-validator README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.