🚀 Maintenance release:
- ⚡️ Updates driver dependencies
- 🛠 Fixes propagation of statement configuration based on the driver for included scripts (\i, \ir, -f)
🚀 Minor update from previous release, updating to fixed Vertica driver.
➕ Addition of Vertica database and updates to latest drivers/package dependencies.
🚀 No substantial feature updates from previous v0.7.x builds; maintenance release, primarily updating third-party package dependencies.
v0.7.4April 28, 2019
v0.7.3April 05, 2019
v0.7.2March 08, 2019
🚀 Point release, updates database dependencies, and fixes some minor issues.
🚀 Release v0.7.0 fixes issues with syntax highlighting, initial support for Cassandra databases via CQL, and general code cleanup. The major changes:
- 👍 Cassandra (CQL) support
- 🛠 Syntax highlighting fixes
- ➕ Added
--setcommand line parameter (compatibility with
- ➕ Added "batch query" support for databases (
- 🛠 Fixed issues with query prefix detection / parsing
- Switched from
vgofor dependency management
🚀 To install using the binary release:
- 🐧 Download the archive (
.bz2) for your platform (Windows, OSX, Linux)
usqlfrom the downloaded archive and place somewhere in
To install on OSX via Homebrew:
# add tap$ brew tap xo/xo# install usql with "most" drivers$ brew install usql# install usql with oracle and odbc support$ brew install --with-oracle --with-odbc usql
v0.7.0-rc4June 12, 2018