Vault v1.5.5 Release Notes
October 21, 2020
- 0️⃣ auth/aws, core/seal, secret/aws: Set default IMDS timeouts to match AWS SDK [GH-10133]
🐛 BUG FIXES:
- auth/aws: Restrict region selection when in the aws-us-gov partition to avoid IAM errors [GH-9947]
- 🚚 core (enterprise): Allow operators to add and remove (Raft) peers in a DR secondary cluster using Integrated Storage.
- 🚚 core (enterprise): Add DR operation token to the remove peer API and CLI command (when DR secondary).
- core (enterprise): Fix deadlock in handling EGP policies
- core (enterprise): Fix extraneous error messages in DR Cluster
- secrets/mysql: Conditionally overwrite TLS parameters for MySQL secrets engine [GH-9729]
- 🔌 secrets/ad: Fix bug where
password_policysetting was not using correct key when
ad/configwas read [GH-71]
- 💻 ui: Fix issue with listing roles and methods on the same auth methods with different names [GH-10122]