v2.3.0August 15, 2018
v2.2.3August 15, 2018
v2.2.2August 15, 2018
v2.2.1August 15, 2018
v2.2December 15, 2014
v2.1December 15, 2014
💥 Breaking changes
Some adapters had some confusing namings around combinations of the words 🖐 Handle(r) Serve(r) and Wrapper.
The following adapters were renamed, since there were confusing:
ServeWrapper => NextHandler ServeHandlerFunc => NextHandlerFunc
🚚 The ServeHandler interface and the ServeHandleFunc were removed.
✅ These changes affect the go-on/wrap-contrib and go-on/wrap-contrib-testing repositories which have been changed to be again compatible with wrap.
Apart from that not many users should be affected.
🆕 New features
- Contexter interface for unified context sharing between middleware
- 👌 support for debugging
- 👌 improved documentation with examples
- response writer wrappers to help the creation of middlewares
- helpers to extract the original ResponseWriter out of a Contexter
- Wrapper interface for middleware
- 🆕 New function to create a stack of Wrappers