Avg Release Cycle
1548 days ago
v0.8.6 ChangesMarch 07, 2019
Include error responsy body ALWAYS
v0.8.5 ChangesAugust 07, 2017
- ➕ Adds Gzip response methods to Context
v0.8.4 ChangesJanuary 16, 2017
- 👌 Improved logs.
- Minor tweaks.
v0.8.3 ChangesNovember 08, 2016
- ➕ Added QueryValue() method to yarf.Context
- ➕ Added Redirect() method to yarf.Context
- 👌 Improved tests.
- ➕ Added some badges to README file.
v0.8.2 ChangesNovember 02, 2016
🚀 Revert last release to a stable status.
v0.8.1 ChangesNovember 02, 2016
- 👌 Improved overall performance
- ⚡️ Benchmarks updated and now the framework beats all other frameworks when working with route cache.
- Small changes on internal structures.
- API hasn't changed.
v0.8.0 ChangesAugust 07, 2016
🚀 This release doesn't introduce many changes on the functionality, but several improvements are added.
👕 Also, the version number has changed as some type names and struct properties have changed to complaint golint and govet.
v0.7.2 ChangesJuly 04, 2016
- 🛠 Fix response code write on error
v0.7.1 ChangesJuly 04, 2016
- Logger changes
- 👍 Wildcard support to router
- 👍 Catch-All routes support using wildcard at the end.
v0.7May 31, 2016