cayley v0.7.2 Release NotesRelease Date: 2018-03-05 // about 2 years ago
🚀 This minor release brings few bug fixes, faster CockroachDB backend, configurable schema package and new GraphQL features.
🚀 It will be the last feature release before switching to v0.8 branch. Only bug fixes will be backported to v0.7 moving forward.
- Faster CockroachDB transactions (@dsymonds).
- 👌 Support for un-nesting objects and expand-all for GraphQL (#686, #692).
- 🔧 Configurable schema package (#694).
- 🛠 Fixes for json-ld, graphviz data formats (@jtorvald).
- 🛠 Fixes for Recursive iterator and optimization of And.
📌 As always, we expect Go users to pin a specific Cayley version tag with a dependency manager.
dennwc: schema: allow to customize behavior; resolves #694 dennwc: graphql: support un-nesting objects into parent; resolves #686 dsymonds: Switch CockroachDB driver from lib/pq to jackc/pgx. dennwc: graphql: support expand all; resolves #692 dennwc: properly close sub-iterator in recursive; fix #693 dsymonds: Rewrite CockroachDB SQL construction to be much faster. dsymonds: Bump cockroachdb Docker tag for testing to the latest version, v1.1.5. dennwc: iterator: do not add empty iterator to And on failed optimization jtorvald: jsonld: added a DocumentLoader to NewReaderFromMap; fix NPE (#689) dennwc: dot: correctly escape slashes; additional file extension