Awesome Go has a "changelog" section under all projects. You can find it next to the "Repo" button in the header. There are two features that make it unique.
- It is an aggregation of parsed "CHANGELOG.md" files and releases information from Github. This way, it is easier to see all changes in a single place and a uniform style.
- All changelogs are "emojified". This helps with identifying each change easier. Emojification is achieved by parsing each line and applying a specific emoji based on the first word or some other tokens.
The combination of the above two makes package changelogs on Awesome Go unique.
As you know, an example is worth a 1,000 words 🚀
go-restful-api 1.3.0 (January 13, 2020)
- 👍 #48: Added support for live reloading
minify 2.7.1 (January 13, 2020)
- 🛠 DataURI: if the original data URI is shorter than the URL-encoded/base64-encoded URI, use the original instead, fixes #282
- 🛠 Bugfix: decimal (i.e. without exponentials) incorrectly minified 139.9 to 230 instead of 140