Avg Release Cycle
514 days ago
v5.0.3October 08, 2019
v5.0.2August 26, 2019
v5.0.1November 28, 2018
v5.0.0November 28, 2018
- 🔦 Expose the default handlers
- 👍 Allow implementations to decide when to make signal handling asynchronous.
- 🛠 Fix Object.Call blocking
- introduce MakeVariantWithSignature
- ⚡️ Update README.markdown
- 👉 make transport endian aware
- ➕ add a bluetooth example
- system bus adress lookup was not system specific
- ✅ Ensure dbus-launch is always installed in the test environment
- 👍 Rework support for more go types.
- 🛠 Fix a few bugs related to storing values.
- ➕ Add support for more of go's basic types
- 🔄 Change the DBusError interface
- 🛠 Fix generic error handling
- ➕ Add support for mapping the empty interface to Variants where appropriate.
- ➕ Add integration for travis-ci
- MAINTAINERS: add John Southworth
- 🛠 Fixed typo in docstring
- dbus: Only dereference dest in store if Kind is Interface or Ptr.
- 🛠 fix comments for FreeBSD
- ♻️ Refactor connection implementation details
- ➕ added bool to indicate when the signal channels have been closed This fixes #45 - panic after Close() with send on closed channel.
- 🛠 fix TestTcpConnection on OpenBSD
- SendNullByte implementation for OpenBSD
- ➕ add a FreeBSD unixcred.
v4.0.0April 19, 2016