delve alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Utilities" category
Do you think we are missing an alternative of delve or a related project?
The GitHub issue tracker is for bugs only. Please use the developer mailing list for any feature proposals and discussions.
- [Getting Started](Documentation/cli/getting_started.md)
- [Command line options](Documentation/usage/dlv.md)
- [Command line client](Documentation/cli/README.md)
- [Plugins and GUIs](Documentation/EditorIntegration.md)
- [Frequently Asked Questions](Documentation/faq.md)
- [Internal Documentation](Documentation/internal)
- [API documentation](Documentation/api)
- [How to write a Delve client](Documentation/api/ClientHowto.md)
Delve is a debugger for the Go programming language. The goal of the project is to provide a simple, full featured debugging tool for Go. Delve should be easy to invoke and easy to use. Chances are if you're using a debugger, things aren't going your way. With that in mind, Delve should stay out of your way as much as possible.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the delve README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.