fyne v1.2.4 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-04-13 // about 1 year ago
🚀 The 1.2.4 release brings on improvements on previous 1.2 releases and in particular focuses on mobile runtime.
Fyne apps will now layout inside the screen "safe area" so no more gaps or overlaps with soft buttons or cutouts.
🛠 Also we have added clipboard integration for iOS and Android and fixed issues with some Android virtual keyboards.
🚀 This release also adds some helpful tools to the fyne command to help manage code and report new issues as this is the last 1.2.x release as we focus on the larger 1.3 feature release.
- ➕ Added Direction field to ScrollContainer and NewHScrollContainer, NewVScrollContainer constructors (#763)
- ➕ Added Scroller.SetMinSize() to enable better defaults for scrolled content
- ➕ Added "fyne vendor" subcommand to help packaging fyne dependencies in projects
- ➕ Added "fyne version" subcommand to help with bug reporting (#656)
- 👍 Clipboard (cut/copy/paste) is now supported on iOS and Android (#414)
- 🚚 Preferences.RemoveValue() now allows deletion of a stored user preference
- 🛠 Report keys based on name not key code - fixes issue with shortcuts with AZERTY (#790)
- 🏗 Mobile builds now support go modules (#660)
- 🏗 Building for mobile would try to run desktop build first
- Mobile apps now draw the full safe area on a screen (#799)
- Preferences were not stored on mobile apps (#779)
- 🏁 Window on Windows is not controllable after exiting FullScreen mode (#727)
- Soft keyboard not working on some Samsung/LG smart phones (#787)
- Selecting a tab on extended TabContainer doesn't refresh button (#810)
- Appending tab to empty TabContainer causes divide by zero on mobile (#820)
- Application crashes on startup (#816)
- ⚡️ Form does not always update on theme change (#842)