Goclipse v0.14.1 Release NotesRelease Date: 2016-02-25 // almost 4 years ago
- ➕ Added
godefis used as an alternative to oracle for the Open Definition operation.
- I wasn't able to use it extensively, but it seems to be more powerful than oracle (it can recover from some compiler errors for example), and faster. Indeed, most other Go IDEs/editors are using godef, so this bring Goclipse in line with that.
- ➕ Added "Format automatically on editor save." preference.
- 🚚 gofmt preferences moved to "Go/Tools" preference page.
- Minor improvement to editor caret position preservation when invoking gofmt.
- ➕ Added signing to releases.
- ✂ Removed GOOS and GOARCH from preferences, they no longer have an apparent use.
- ✂ Removed godoc preference.
- 🛠 Fixed: Incorrect icon for errors and warnings in preference page status.
- 🛠 Fixed: Can't save preference pages with empty fields.
- 🛠 Fixed: Problem markers for the #build-tests target would not be created for Eclipse projects inside a GOPATH entry.
- ➕ Added