Avg Release Cycle
210 days ago
v1.2.1 ChangesSeptember 02, 2022
- 🛰 GetCustomPayload now returns nil instead of panicking in case of query error. (#1385)
- Nil pointer dereference in events.go when handling node removal. (#1652)
- Reading peers from DataStax Enterprise clusters. This was a regression in 1.2.0. (#1646)
- Unmarshaling maps did not pre-allocate the map. (#1642)
v1.2.0 ChangesJuly 07, 2022
🚀 This release improves support for connecting through proxies and some improvements when using Cassandra 4.0 or later.
- HostDialer interface now allows customizing connection including TLS setup per host. (#1629)
- The driver now uses
host_idinstead of connect address to identify nodes. (#1632)
- gocql reads
system.peerswhen connected to Cassandra 4.0 or later and populates
HostInfo.Portusing the native port. (#1635)
- Data race in
- Handling of nils when marshaling/unmarshaling lists and maps. (#1630)
- Silent data corruption in case a map was serialized into UDT and some fields in the UDT were not present in the map. The driver now correctly writes nulls instead of shifting fields. (#1626, #1639)
v1.1.0 ChangesApril 29, 2022
- 🔄 Changelog.
- StreamObserver and StreamObserverContext interfaces to allow observing CQL streams.
- ⏱ ClusterConfig.WriteTimeout option now allows to specify a write-timeout different from read-timeout.
- TypeInfo.NewWithError method.
- 👌 Supported versions of Go that we test against are now Go 1.17 and Go 1.18.
- The driver now returns an error if SetWriteDeadline fails. If you need to run gocql on a platform that does not support SetWriteDeadline, set WriteTimeout to zero to disable the timeout.
- Creating streams on a connection that is closing now fails early.
- HostFilter now also applies to control connections.
- TokenAwareHostPolicy now panics immediately during initialization instead of at random point later if you reuse the TokenAwareHostPolicy between multiple sessions. Reusing TokenAwareHostPolicy between sessions was never supported.
- The driver no longer resets the network connection if a write fails with non-network-related error.
- 🛠 Blocked network write to a network could block other goroutines, this is now fixed.
- 🛠 Fixed panic in unmarshalUDT when trying to unmarshal a user-defined-type to a non-pointer Go type.
- 🛠 Fixed panic when trying to unmarshal unknown/custom CQL type.
v1.0.0 ChangesMarch 04, 2022
- Started tagging versions with semantic version tags