Avg Release Cycle
🐛 Bug fixes
- 🚚 fixed handling of moved / renamed files within watched directories when
- 🚚 fixed handling of moved / renamed files within watched directories when using the
- 📇 display attribution in preview maps if present in tileset metadata.
- ⬆️ upgraded Docker containers to Go 1.17.
- 🚀 upgraded Go version used for release to Go 1.17.
- 🍱 switched to go:embed for embedding templates and static assets.
- 📦 dropped internal mbtiles package in favor of github.com/brendan-ward/mbtiles-go,
which wraps the SQlite-specific go package
crawshaw.io/sqlitefor better performance.
- 👍 added support for watching filesystem for changes to tilesets using
💥 Breaking changes
- now requires Go 1.16+.
- 🚚 removes ArcGIS API layer info at the service root and layers endpoint (#116); this was not providing useful information for image tilesets.
- 🍱 removed
handlers.Assets; static assets are intended only for use in template or static file handlers.
- 🚚 removed support for UTF Grids.
🐛 Bug Fixes
- fix handlers for ArcGIS API endpoints, resolving tile shift issue (#116).
- obviated incorrect include of node_modules in compiled asset file; executable is now smaller and faster to build.
- ⬆️ upgraded Docker containers to Go 1.14 (solves out of memory issues during builds on small containers)
- 🛠 fixed bug in map preview when bounds are not defined for a tileset (#84)
- ⚡️ updated Leaflet to 1.6.0 and Mapbox GL to 0.32.0 (larger upgrades contingent on #65)
- 🛠 fixed issues with
- ➕ added example proxy configuration for Caddy and NGINX (#91)
- 🛠 fixed issues with map preview page using HTTP basemaps (#90)
- resolved template loading issues (#85)
💥 Breaking Changes :
- ✂ Removed
TemplatesFromAssetsas it was not used internally, and unlikely used externally
- ✂ Removed
NewFromBaseDirparameters; this is replaced by calling
- 🐳 Added Docker support (#74, #75)
- Fix case-sensitive mbtiles URLs (#77)
- 👍 Add support for graceful reloading (#69, #72, #73)
- 👍 Add support for environment args (#70)
- All changes prior to 6/1/2019