nsq v0.2.23 Release NotesRelease Date: 2013-10-21 // about 8 years ago
⬆️ Upgrading from 0.2.22: No backwards incompatible changes.
🏗 We now use godep in order to achieve reproducible builds with pinned dependencies. If you're on go1.1+ you can now just use
godep get github.com/nsqio/nsq/....
--statsd-prefixcan now be used to modify the prefix for the
statsdkeys generated by
nsqd. 🚚 This is useful if you want to add datacenter prefixes or remove the default host prefix.
🚀 Finally, this release includes a "bug" fix that reduces CPU usage for
nsqdwith many clients by 0️⃣ choosing a more reasonable default for a timer used in client output buffering. For more details 👀 see #236.
🆕 New Features / Enhancements:
- #266 - use godep for reproducible builds
- #229 - compression (Snappy/Deflate) feature negotiation
- #241 - binary support for HTTP /mput
- #269 - add --statsd-prefix flag
🐛 Bug Fixes:
- #278 - fix nsqd race for client subscription cleanup (thanks @simplereach)
- #277 - fix nsqadmin counter page
- #275 - stop accessing simplejson internals
- #274 - nsqd channel pause state lost during unclean restart (thanks @hailocab)
- #236 - reduce "idle" CPU usage by 90% with large # of clients